How do I delete a campaign?
Return to FAQs
Only an archived campaign can be deleted. An active campaign must be archived before it can be deleted.
To archive a campaign please see: How do I archive a campaign?
To delete an archived campaign and the associated QR Code, NFC Tag and Short URL:
- Sign into your Delivr account.
- Go to your account "Dashboard".
- Click on the "Archives" link, located in the navigation area at the top of the Dashboard page, to view the list of archived campaigns.
- Identify the row with the campaign that you wish to delete.
- Click on the red "delete" icon at the right end of that row.
- When the pop-up window shows up asking “Are you sure you want to delete... ?", click on the "OK" button.