Delivr ENTERPRISE is offered for commercial use by companies, organizations, cooperatives, retail chains, brands, businesses, and agencies that are enterprise-sized and running large-scale marketing campaigns, product placement or logistics initiatives worldwide – AMER, EMEA, AND APAC*. Delivr ENTERPRISE provides custom plans with additional account users, premium support with dedicated account manager, managed services, Software as a Service (SaaS) agreement, and API access.
* Regions: AMER is North, Central and South America. EMEA is Europe, Middle-East and Africa. APAC is Asia Pacific.
For those who are planning to utilize Delivr in conjunction with large-scale marketing campaigns, product packaging, POS display, signage, logistics, asset tracking, or inventory management on a national, international or regional basis - we recommend our Delivr ENTERPRISE Services.
Delivr's Enterprise Services ensure that your Short URLs, QR Codes, mobile-friendly landing pages, and analytics will be maintained in a scalable and secure environment with committed uptime.
In addition to the full scope of Delivr PRO features, you'll also receive priority on-demand support and consultation so we'll be with you every step of the way as a dedicated partner in your marketing and logistics strategies.
- 1000 Active Campaigns w/Short URL & QR Code
- Unlimited Tracking Events
- Unlimited QR Code Scans
- Unlimited Real-time Reporting, 100% Private & Secure, Click Fraud Protection
- Dynamic Linking, Change your Short URL & QR Code Destination Anytime
- Print-ready QR Code Export in Vector (EPS, SVG) Formats, Raster (PNG, JPG) Formats
- Integration with Google Analytics + Tag Management
- 3 Account Users
- Unlimited Campaign Lifespan
- Design Your QR Code, Effortlessly merge a QR Code with any part of an image to create a beautiful and clear call-to-action
- Email and Phone Support
- Batch Campaign Creation with Export
- Intelligent Link Routing by Operating System, Geolocation and Language
- Branded Short Domain. Replaces the “delivr.com” in your links with your brand name.
- No Delivr Branding on Mobile-friendly Landing Pages, Your Logo in Reports
- Committed Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA)