Universal App URLs. Simplify downloads with a single link to all app stores.
Intelligent, device-aware, universal app links for an effortless download experience. Allows developers, game companies and app publishers to manage, track, and analyze cross-platform delivery of apps using a single, universal URL. Create device-aware links that drive to mobile deep links that drive app installs and re-engagement.
With Delivr you get one link or QR Code to your app, no matter if it's on Apple AppStore, Google Play, Blackberry Appworld, Microsoft Store, or Amazon Appstore for Kindle Fire. Instead of printing several QR codes or having several separate links to each app store, you only need one QR code or link.
UNIVERSAL LINK EXAMPLE
Scan the QR code in the banner above or visit http://delivr.com/2m3x4 with your smartphone to download Pokemon Go. We made the Campaign Performance Report for this Universal Link pubic. View report.
THE 3 STEPS OF USING OUR APPLICATION LINK EXPLAINED.
Provision & Distribute
- Generate one unified smart deep link. You create a Short URL at Delivr using a default application URL then edit it to add your various app store-specific URLs.
- Promote your app anywhere. Your shortened "Application URL" can be distributed via social media, online ads, signage, retail display, poster, print or any number of other printed media.
- Track & Deliver
- Consumer sees and clicks the Application Download URL.
- Visit data is sent to Delivr's tracking server.
- Delivr automatically detects the device OS and provides for download for correct version of your app. Engage your users with a personalized experience.
- The consumer experiences the immediate download of your app to their smartphone.
- Process & Report
- Delivr processes and reports on the results of the app download-based campaign in real-time
THE FOLLOWING DEVICE GROUPS ARE SUPPORTED
Just add the URLs to your app and we will determine which to use every time someone is using your Universal App URL
- iPhone/iPod Touch URL: Apple’s iPhone and iPod Touch running iOS
- iPad/iPad Mini URL: Apple’s iPad and iPad Mini running iOS
- Android URL: Android OS devices
- BlackBerry URL: BlackBerry OS devices
- Symbian URL: Symbian OS devices
- Windows Phone URL: Windows Phone OS devices
- Nokia URL: Nokia devices that do not run on Symbian OS or Windows Phone OS
- Opera Mini URL: Devices using Opera Mini browser when Opera Mini does not provide further information on the device
- Desktop Device URL: Desktop Devices, a group capturing all non-mobile devices
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Install applications at your own risk.