Please read these Terms of Service (collectively with the Delivr Corporation's Privacy Notice, Cookie Notice, Data Policy, California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) Notice, CCPA Notice, Fair Use Policy, and DMCA Copyright Policy, the "Terms of Service") fully and carefully before using https://delivr.com (the "Site") and the services, features, content or applications offered by Delivr Corporation (d/b/a Delivr), ("we," "us," or "Delivr") (collectively with the Site, the "Services"). These Terms of Service set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and the Services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- By registering for, using or contracting use on your behalf for the Services in any manner, including but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site, accessing your Account Dashboard, using Delivr’s free or paid subscription Services to shorten a uniform resource locator ("URL"), create and distribute a QR Code® or NFC Tag encoded with a shortened URL or other data, viewing or downloading analytics, generating a landing page, or other services made available you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by Delivr, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Subscription plan guidelines, conditions, usage and expiration policies can be found at /plans.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by Delivr from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
Delivr reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services or by e-mail. Delivr may also impose limits on certain features of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your use of the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances, use the Services. Delivr may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
While some features of the Service are available to unregistered users, for broader access to the Services you must register with Delivr (creating an "Account"). In order to register, you must provide an accurate e-mail address and select a username. You are responsible for updating the accuracy of the e-mail address that you provide to Delivr to be associated with your Account. Regarding usernames, you shall not (i) select or use, as your username, the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) select or use, as your username, a name subject to any rights of a person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization or (iii) select or use, as your username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
5. Paid Plans
- Billing. You can upgrade your account (turning your account into a "Paid Account" with a paid subscription plan). We'll automatically bill you from the date you convert to a Paid Account and on each periodic renewal until cancellation.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your Delivr Paid Account at any time, but you won't be issued a partial credit or refund for unused time between when you cancel your paid subscription plan and the end of the current billing cycle unless it's legally required.
- Downgrades. Your Paid Account will remain in effect until it's cancelled or terminated under these Terms. If you do not pay for your Paid Account on time, we reserve the right to suspend it.
- Changes. We may change the fees in effect but will give you advance notice of these changes via a message to the email address associated with your account.
- On-boarding Fee. Accounts migrating to Delivr from other third-party Short URL/QR Code resolution, management, and tracking SaaS platforms and/or companies are subject to a one-time, account on-boarding fee.
6. Account Security
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account secure. You are not permitted to use another Account without permission. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or other unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account.
- For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term "Services" includes, without limitation, shortening URLs, generating QR Codes®, accessing Web Services & APIs of Delivr or others, generating personalized mobile-friendly pages, and other interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- The Services allow you to shorten and track URLs using (i) the Delivr domain or (ii) a custom domain ("Custom Domain") you provide. If you elect to provide Custom Domain, you grant to Delivr a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, royalty-free license to use Custom Domain and the resulting URLs generated with it as necessary for Delivr to provide the Services. You retain all right, title and interest in and to the custom domain you provided. It is against our Terms of Service to create or use URLs that contain any type of personal information. In the case that customers wish to pass personal data through the URL in any way (such as by including it in the domain name, the URL slug or in forwarding parameters) it's the customer's responsibility to notify us as well as their own customers.
8. Delivr Insights
Certain features of the Services allow Delivr to collect, track and generate reports, relating to engagement of URLs shortened using the Services, groups of shortened URLs created using the Services, and other metrics and analytics related to use of the Services. Delivr Insights ("Delivr Insights", "Reports") may include, but are not limited to:
- A history of all URLs shortened by a particular Account.
- A history of all clicks on a shortened URL.
- A history of all scans of a QR Code® containing a Delivr URL.
- A history of all taps of a NFC Tag containing a Delivr URL.
- Visual presentation of any or all of the above.
- Ownership Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all Delivr Insights are generated and owned by Delivr, and that Delivr has the perpetual, worldwide, exclusive right to use, license, sell or otherwise dispose of Delivr Insights for any purpose.
For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term "Content" includes, without limitation, URLs, shortened URLs, QR Codes®, graphics, videos, audio files, written posts and comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services.
- User Content
All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively "User Content"), is the sole responsibility of the user who originated it. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. When you delete your User Content, it will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that (i) certain User Content (e.g., previously shortened URLs and related Delivr Insights) will remain available and (ii) any removed User Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you provide to Delivr. More simply put, if you provide content to Delivr, it still belongs to you but we can show it to people and others can share it.
- Delivr Content
The Services contain Content specifically provided by Delivr or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, Delivr Insights. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
- Use License
Subject to these Terms of Service, Delivr grants each user of the Services a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable worldwide license to use the Content, solely for personal, non-commercial use as part of using the Services. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Delivr, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. If you would like to use the Services for commercial purposes, please review the guidelines, conditions and usage policies of our paid subscription plans and purchase a license/upgrade to the appropriate plan, or contact us regarding other types of uses. Courtesy discounts may be provided on initial sign-up or on upgrade from Delivr FREE to a paid subscription plan. These discounts may expire after a minimum of six (6) months. Other discounts may be provided for advance payments of one year or greater.
- License Grants
- License to Delivr and Its Users
You grant Delivr and its users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, share, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on Delivr solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Delivr Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Delivr may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies. More simply put, copies of content shared with others may remain even after you delete the content from your account.
- No Infringement
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses without infringement or violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Availability of Content
Delivr does not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. Further, Delivr has no obligation to monitor the Site or the Services. However, Delivr reserves the right to (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in its sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if Delivr is concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) remove or block any Content from the Services.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Delivr cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
11. Rules of Conduct
- You promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
- You shall not, and shall not permit any third party to, either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content (including User Content) on or through the Service that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty (Delivr's DMCA Copyright Policy);
- is unlawful, such as content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or tortuous;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Delivr or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Delivr;
- includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
- is otherwise determined by Delivr to be inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Delivr in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Delivr's (or its third party providers') infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass any measures Delivr may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page or URL of the Site or Services; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; (vii) create multiple free accounts to avoid upgrading to a paid subscription plan; or (viii) otherwise take any action in violation of Delivr's guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any aspect, feature or part of the Services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services; or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- Delivr also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Delivr, its users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam prevention.
12. Third Party Services
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, such as Twitter and Facebook, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under the control of Delivr, and you acknowledge that Delivr is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Delivr or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Delivr shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
- User agrees that Delivr may include the user's company, brand, and product name(s) or logo(s) online or in promotional materials. User also agrees that user media used in the Delivr service can be used online or in promotional materials. User also agrees that Delivr may verbally reference user's company as a customer of the Delivr products or services that are the subject of these Terms. Aggregated non-identifiable trend data sourced from campaign creation and usage data may be published from time to time for planning and information purposes.
Delivr may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your Account. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
15. Warranty Disclaimer
- Delivr has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Delivr has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gains access to the Services;
- what Content you access via the Services;
- what effects the Content may have on you;
- how you may interpret or use the Content; or
- what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
- You release Delivr from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Delivr makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and it will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
- THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. DELIVR, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT NOTICE (18 USC 2701-2711): DELIVR MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SERVICES. Delivr will not be liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on Delivr's equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Services, or otherwise connected with your use of the Services.
YOU SHALL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS DELIVR, ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, SUPPLIERS AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES (COLLECTIVELY, "LOSSES"), TO THE EXTENT BASED UPON A THIRD PARTY CLAIM, INVESTIGATION OR DISPUTE THAT: (i) ARISE FROM OR RELATE TO YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR ACCESS TO, THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, OR WHICH OTHERWISE ARISE FROM YOUR USER CONTENT, VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR INFRINGEMENT BY YOU, OR ANY THIRD PARTY USING YOUR ACCOUNT, OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, (ii) IS BASED UPON ANY OF THE CONTENT, SERVICE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES YOU MAKE OR ASK TO BE MADE A PART OF THE SERVICE, (iii) ARISES OUT OF RISKS BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION WHERE YOU NONETHELESS ELECTED TO PROCEED, (iv) IS BASED UPON YOUR ULTIMATE USE OF THE SERVICES AND DELIVERABLES, OR (v) ARISE FROM OR RELATE TO A PATENT INFRINGEMENT CLAIM. DELIVR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU WILL ASSIST AND COOPERATE WITH DELIVR IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES.
17. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DELIVR, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING); OR (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SUCH LIABILITY EXCEED ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00) IN THE AGGREGATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, including its conflicts of law rules, and the United States of America. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of New York County, New York.
19. Entire Agreement and Severability
These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and Delivr with respect to the Services and use of the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Delivr with respect to the Site. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Force Majeure
Delivr shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Delivr's reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Delivr's prior written consent. Delivr may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
Unless otherwise specified in these Term of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
- No Waiver
The failure of Delivr to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of its right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance, does not mean that we will do so in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, Delivr must provide you with written notice of such waiver, provided by one of its authorized representatives.
The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
You may contact Delivr: by mail at P.O. Box 373, East Islip, New York 11730-0373; or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Terms of Service was last updated on 4 September 2020.