USBORNE BOOKS: The Usborne Science Encyclopedia - with QR links
This comprehensive reference book is packed full of information. Covering all areas of science from flight and floating to genes and DNA, this fantastic tome is sure to stimulate children’s curiosity and inspire the scientists of the future!
Here's what you can expect inside:
Find out more and buy online direct from Usborne.
- Clear explanations of 2,500+ scientific terms
- More than 1,500 illustrations - photos and diagrams
- Over 140 experiments and activities to try at home
- Internet links to 1,000 relevant websites to find out more online
- 180+ QR codes linking to to video clips to view on a phone or tablet