How do I delete my Delivr account?
Return to FAQs
Before deleting an account please consider the following:
- Deletion of an account is permanent; the account cannot be reinstated.
- The account name cannot be reused; it will not be possible to create a new account with that same username.
- The content and links you have created on this account might have been indexed by search engines, such as Google or Bing. We have no control over the indexes and information gathered by the search engines, so such information may and most likely will still be accessible on the Internet even after your account on Delivr gets deleted, which includes deletion of all associated QR codes, Delivr short links, your Delivr mobile landing pages and your Delivr profile.
- Please do let us know why you want to delete your account. If there is a problem, perhaps we can help and resolve it so you can keep using Delivr.
To delete your Delivr account:
- Please log in and click on the Settings link, located in the menu at the top of the page.
- If you are not already on the Account tab please click on the Account tab to get to the Account Settings page.
- Click on the "Delete my account" link at the bottom left of the page.
- If you are absolutely sure you want to delete the account, click on the "Delete My Account" button. The deletion will be permanent. If you are not sure, click on the "Cancel" button.
- After you click on the "Delete My Account" button, your account will be deleted, and your browser will show the Delivr home page.