NFC Tag Tracking. Tag and track assets with NFC tags and QR codes.
Delivr offers an NFC tag tracking and management solution. Track assets with NFC tags. Launch and analyze real-world NFC-based marketing campaigns. NFC tag tracking is also available for integration into 3rd party NFC tag management platforms. Includes a QR code alternative.
With NFC tags you can take touch beyond the screen.
Download the latest trailer for the year’s biggest movie from the poster you see in the street. Find out the color and sizes available for that must-have jacket just by tapping the in-store display. Or, get directions to the newest restaurant in town from its interactive ad.
Whether it’s trailers or songs, microsites, maps or money-off vouchers – NFC tags allow you to tap into a whole new world of exciting content.
The 3 steps of our NFC tag tracking process explained.
Provision & Distribute
- An NFC tag URL is provisioned for embedding within an NFC Tag.
- Assign your NFC tag to your asset. NFC tag can be applied to any asset or distributed via sticker, packaging, signage, retail display, poster, printed insert, or any number of other physical media.
- Track & Deliver
- Asset tracking. Employee or other agent taps the NFC tag using any smartphone capable of reading an NFC tag.
- Asset data/status is sent to Delivr's tracking server.
- Marketing campaigns. The simple act of a person reaching out to touch your brand. Consumer sees and taps the NFC tag using any smartphone capable of reading an NFC tag.
- Visit data is sent to Delivr's tracking server.
- The consumer experiences the immediate launch of your campaign landing page/digital experience in their smartphone's mobile Web browser.
- Process & Report
- Delivr processes and reports on the results of the NFC tag-based asset tracking events or consumer marketing campaign in real-time.
All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Install applications at your own risk.
WHAT IS ASSET TRACKING?
Asset tracking refers to the method of tracking physical assets, either by scanning barcode labels attached to the assets or by using tags using GPS or RFID which broadcast their location. Delivr's asset tracking solution provides the means to locate physical objects, collect data on its usage and whereabouts, and report on all activity.
ASSET TRACKING WORKS FOR THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES
- Home Care
- Supply Chain
- Safety Control
- Event Management
- Human Resources
- Quality Control
- and more…
NFC TAG TRACKING WORKS FOR PHYSICAL ASSETS LIKE
- Aftermarket & Spare Parts
- and more…