QR Codes. A bridge between offline and online brand experiences.
Delivr offers a QR code creation and tracking solution that allows everyone to launch and analyze real-world QR code campaigns.
Tracking for QR codes is also available for integration into 3rd party QR code and other 2D bar code platforms.
The 3 steps of our QR code tracking process explained.
Create, Distribute, & Scan
- QR code is created at Delivr.
- QR code is distributed via ad, sticker, packaging, poster, publication, billboard, or wherever else you would include a URL.
- Consumer sees and scans the QR code using their phone and any 2D barcode reader capable of reading a QR code.
- The QR code reader launches the phone’s mobile Web browser, and sends the consumer to the URL encoded in the QR code.
- Track & Deliver
- Behind the scenes: Data about the scan and visit is posted to Delivr’s Tracking Server.
- Consumer experience: The consumer is immediately directed to the campaign landing page/digital experience.
- Process & Report
- Delivr processes and reports the results of the QR code-based campaign in real-time.
QR code® is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated in Japan and other countries. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Install applications at your own risk.